The FHA 203(k) loan is a government loan that is designed for you to more easily finance the rehabilitation and repair of your single family home. The FHA is part of HUD (the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) and considers the 203(k) loan to be an important catalyst to revitalize neighborhoods, communities, and towns. It also offers increased home ownership opportunities. Pretty cool, right? Chris Lamm: Redding Mortgage Lender offers these FHA 203(k) rehab loans in Redding.
What can the FHA 203(k) loan do for Redding homeowners in Shasta County?
Some of the homes in Redding and Shasta County are in tough condition and are in need of serious repair, which makes it challenging for a homeowner to qualify for a home mortgage loan. With Chris Lamm, you will be introduced to all the options available to you.
The FHA 203(k) loan program allows Redding homeowners in Shasta County to:
- buy beat-up homes, REOs, or foreclosures, and then use government funds via the FHA 203(k) rehab loan to finance the costs of fixing them up.
- borrow the funds to both purchase and renovate their dream homes!
Pros to the FHA 203(k) loan:
- The total loan amount is calculated based on the home’s future value with the renovations made.
- Only one loan is needed to purchase and improve your home.
- You can buy a home that, in most cases, would not be financeable.
- Your interest rate will likely be lower than the average mortgage interest rate.
Chris Lamm: Redding Mortgage Lender is skilled at helping homeowners achieve their dreams of owning a home. Sometimes, that is made possible by purchasing a fixer-upper, but be aware that some listing agents don’t understand this type of loan. Get Chris Lamm to inform you of your options with FHA 203(k) rehab loans in Redding. You just might end up with a sweet deal of a house that ends up looking pretty awesome after it’s renovated.Contact Chris Today!